[Pedagogy-list] FW: [AllFaculty-list] Invitation to Lunch Forum with Dr. Robert Zimmer on Free Expression on Campus

Hocutt, Daniel dhocutt at richmond.edu
Wed Feb 6 14:34:46 EST 2019

[cross-posted]

SPCS adjunct faculty are welcome to participate in this event. Note that only 30 lunchtime slots are available. While not directly related to pedagogy, free expression is at the heart of our pedagogical endeavor.

Regards,
Daniel

—
Daniel L. Hocutt, R’92 & G’98
Web Manager & Adjunct Professor
School of Professional & Continuing Studies
Special Programs Building 215
University of Richmond, VA 23173
o. (804) 287-6658 f. (804) 289-8138
dhocutt at richmond.edu<mailto:dhocutt at richmond.edu>