[Pedagogy-list] OpEd: Education is not preparing students for a fast-changing world

Hocutt, Daniel dhocutt at richmond.edu
Fri Sep 28 17:05:15 EDT 2018

Karen,

Would you be willing to write this up more formally as an Experience Report for the SPCS Pedagogy CoP? I think many would appreciate your insight, especially into integrating multiple instructional and information technologies into your classroom.

Thanks for considering!
Daniel

—
Daniel L. Hocutt, R’92 & G’98
Web Manager & Adjunct Professor
School of Professional & Continuing Studies
Special Programs Building 215
University of Richmond, VA 23173
o. (804) 287-6658 f. (804) 289-8138
dhocutt at richmond.edu<mailto:dhocutt at richmond.edu>