[Pedagogy-list] OpEd: Education is not preparing students for a fast-changing world

Karen Richardson witchyrichy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:21:51 EDT 2018

Thanks, Mike, for letting us know about this resource. Is it possible to
install third party apps on the iPads? I have been experimenting with green
screen videos and having access to several devices would help facilitate
the process. But I would need the Do Ink Green Screen app installed.

Best,

Karen