[Pedagogy-list] subscribe

Hocutt, Daniel dhocutt at richmond.edu
Wed Sep 5 09:29:36 EDT 2018

Don,

You had originally requested to join the SPCS Pedagogy CoP list using your Verizon email address; we’re planning to restrict access to the email list to UR email addresses, so we’ve subscribed you using your UR email address. I don’t think you’ll need to do anything else, but you’ll start receiving messages to the list. You can unsubscribe or receive the messages as a digest if you’d like. I can provide additional instructions if you need assistance or want to change your preferences.

Thanks,
Daniel