[Milton-L] Save the date announcement for 2019 Conference on John Milton

Chapman, Alison achapman at uab.edu
Tue Sep 25 10:37:27 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Please mark your calendars for the 2019 Conference on John Milton on October 17-19, 2019. As in 2017, the conference will be held in the Doubletree Hotel in downtown Birmingham AL, and we are delighted to announce that our plenary speakers will be David Norbrook (Oxford U) and Erin Murphy (Boston U). The website will be up and running by January with more details about paper and abstract submissions, registration, etc., but if you have questions in the meantime, just send me an email.

Cheers,

Alison

Alison A. Chapman
Professor and Chair, UAB Department of English
Co-Chair, UAB Signature Core Curriculum Committee
achapman at uab.edu<mailto:achapman at uab.edu>
205-934-4250

Mailing address:  1720 2nd Ave S / Birmingham AL 35294-1260
Physical address:  HB 215 / 900 13th Ave S / Birmingham AL 35294