[Milton-L] Milton and Race?

Joad Raymond joadraymond at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:11:45 EDT 2018

Benjamin Braude, ‘The Sons of Noah and the Construction of Ethnic and
Geographical Identities in the Medieval and Early Modern Periods’, *William
and Mary Quarterly*, 3rd ser., 54 (1997), 101*–*42
is excellent background reading.

News Networks in Early Modern Europe
<http://booksandjournals.brillonline.com/content/books/9789004277199>
(Brill, 2016), open access download