[Milton-L] Milton and Race?

Erin Murphy emurphy1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 18:54:03 EDT 2018

Perhaps someone already mentionedthese works, but I'd definitely have the student look at Mary Nyquist's Arbitrary Rule: Slavery,Tyranny, and the Power of Life and Death (University of Chicago Press, 2013) and“Equiano, Satanism, and Slavery"(2014).

Plus, Wilburn’s essays in addition to the book.

Best,
Erin