[Milton-L] CFP: South-Central Renaissance Conference 2019 @ Texas Tech University

Brendan Prawdzik brendanprawdzik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 20:27:53 EDT 2018

Dear all,

I write to introduce the 2019 South-Central Renaissance Conference, to be
held April 11-13, 2019 at Texas Tech University:

sites.psu.edu/scrc

At the site, you will find the Call for Papers.

The SCRC hosts the annual meetings of the Queen Elizabeth I Society, the
Andrew Marvell Society, and the Society for Renaissance Art History.

The first plenary speaker (the annual William B. Hunter Lecturer) is
Richard Strier, whom we know as a scholar and as a valuable contributor to
this list.

All the best,

Brendan (SCRC 2019 Program Chair)

--
Dr. Brendan Prawdzik

BA Rutgers University, 2001
PhD The University of California, Berkeley, 2009