[Milton-L] SE Milton Seminar: Feisal Mohamed, Oct 19/20

Ainsworth, David dainsworth at ua.edu
Fri Sep 7 14:26:59 EDT 2018

Hi, all,

I'm pleased to announce that there will be another SE Milton Seminar held on the University of Alabama campus Friday and Saturday, October 19th & 20th. Our speaker this year will be Feisal Mohamed. He will present a paper (title TBA) focused on Schmitt, Hobbes, and Uzzah on Friday October 19th in Morgan Hall 301 beginning at 5 PM; on Saturday 20th we will gather to discuss his work-in-progress on justice in Milton's late poems, which will be distributed to attendees prior to the event.

You are all warmly invited to join us. Please e-mail me at dainsworth at ua.edu<mailto:dainsworth at ua.edu> for a copy of the Saturday paper. Attendance, as always, is free thanks to the Hudson Strode Program in Renaissance Studies.

Please note that this event is distinct from the Conference on John Milton, which will happen in Birmingham, AL in October 2019. Expect an official announcement soon from Alison Chapman and myself with more details on that!

Best,
David

David Ainsworth
Assistant Chair and Associate Professor, English
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu>
110 Morgan Hall
Box 870244
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487