[Milton-L] Paradise in Ontario

Stephen Buhler sbuhler1 at unl.edu
Fri May 4 13:01:42 EDT 2018

Erin Shields, the playwright for this *Paradise Lost*, studied Milton with Paul Stevens, who will join Ms. Shields for a panel discussion in Stratford.

https://www.utoronto.ca/news/u-t-alumna-erin-shields-s-adaptation-paradise-lost-premi-re-stratford-festival

With every good wish (and wishing I could attend),

Steve

Stephen M. Buhler
Aaron Douglas Professor of English
University of Nebraska-Lincoln