[Milton-L] Another MLA Convention CFP on DDC

Hugh Wilson earlymodern at att.net
Sun Mar 4 18:52:43 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,
This is a small supplement to Professor Angelica Duran's invaluable and enjoyable gathering of Milton Nuggets.
I have posted a call for papers for a proposed special session at the next MLA Convention. The session is entitled:
"Canonical or Apocryphal? -- De Doctrina Christiana."
Although I respect the authors of  Milton and the Manuscript and the editors of the new Oxford edition of DDC, I am still an avowed skeptic.  The passing of Bill Hunter and Paul Sellin has not ended the debate. Anyone with a new angle, with new insight or with a reasoned opinion on the topic is invited to submit an abstract by March 23, 2018.  Dissenting voices--on or from either side--are welcome. Please send abstracts to both email addresses below.
In brotherly dissimilitude,
Hugh F. Wilson, PhD
Professor, Department of English  and Foreign LanguagesGrambling State UniversityGrambling, LA 71245Cell: (318) 274-2287wilsonh at gram.eduearlymodern@att.net

.