[Milton-L] Very sad news

Gardner Campbell gardner.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 12:22:20 EST 2018

Yes—the family know that we know, and I told them I’d compile the tributes and share them.

Here’s the obituary that ran in her local paper.

http://www.news-gazette.com/obituaries/2018-01-16/diane-kelsey-mccolley.html

In mourning, and with gratitude for Diane’s extraordinary life,

Gardner

(from mobile)