[Milton-L] Book Announcement: Rock and Romanticism: Blake, Wordsworth, and Rock from Dylan to U2

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:40:44 EST 2018

Apologies for cross-posting. I realize that this publication is somewhat
off-topic for this list, but I believe it will be of interest to some list
members.

I'm pleased to announce that *Rock and Romanticism: Blake, Wordsworth, and
Rock from Dylan to U2 *(Lexington Books) is now available for preorder on
the publisher's website.

I've done something a bit different to support the release of this
collection and created a personal webpage devoted to the book, which you
can view here:

https://jamesrovira.com/rock-and-romanticism-blake-wordsworth-and-rock-from-
dylan-to-u2/

The page above lists chapter titles and authors and links from them to
individual pages devoted to each chapter. These chapter pages include
content descriptions and links to iTunes playlists devoted to each chapter,
to YouTube videos related to the music and artists discussed, and to
relevant literary works.

I had fun with this, and I believe contributors did too. I trust you all
will as well. Please consider ordering it for your library.

Thanks very much,

Jim R

PS The next time I post a *Rock and Romanticism *announcement, it will be
on topic. *Rock and Romanticism: Post-Punk, Goth, and Metal as Dark
Romanticisms* (Palgrave Macmillan) opens with an excellent chapter linking
Milton's Satan, Percy Shelley, and the Rolling Stones. Forthcoming between
now and May sometime.

--
Dr. James Rovira
Chair and Associate Professor of English