[Milton-L] Very sad news

Neil Forsyth neil.forsyth at unil.ch
Sat Jan 13 13:32:06 EST 2018

Oh dear! Sad news indeed. We first met at some forgotten conference many years ago. We had almost nothing in common, objectively, and yet she smiled at me, that lovely warm welcoming smile that others have mentioned, and we were instantly on the same side. She came to epitomise for me the mysterious quality that makes of Miltonists a special community.

Bye Diane.

Neil Forsyth