[Milton-L] Very sad news

Stephen Buhler sbuhler1 at unl.edu
Sat Jan 13 12:45:11 EST 2018

Diane McColley was also brilliantly insightful -- and passionately appreciative -- on the subject of Early Modern literature's relationship with music. I will always be grateful for her generous encouragement when I first ventured into that field, even (or especially) when we disagreed. A splendid person; a great loss. Ave atque vale.

Steve

Stephen M. Buhler
Aaron Douglas Professor of English
University of Nebraska-Lincoln