[Milton-L] Very sad news

Kemmer Anderson kanderso at mccallie.org
Sat Jan 13 10:21:39 EST 2018

Diane McColley's vision of ecology and Paradise Lost helped pioneer a
critical language that integrate John Muir, Wendell Berry, and the
naturalists with John Milton's descriptive language. What a privilege to
sit at the table for dinner at Murfreesboro, then on a faculty grant wander
gardens at Monticello and England with notebook and the blind bard's epic.
Kemmer Anderson,