[Milton-L] "Immortality and the Boy in the Age of Milton"
lschwart at richmond.edu
Tue Jan 9 12:55:02 EST 2018
Yes, congratulation to everyone involved! I’m looking forward to reading this soon!
Professor of English
Chair, Department of English
University of Richmond
Richmond, VA 23173
Office: Ryland Hall 308
lschwart at richmond.edu<mailto:lschwart at richmond.edu>
From: <milton-l-bounces at richmond.edu> on behalf of Stephen Buhler <sbuhler1 at unl.edu>
Reply-To: John List <milton-l at richmond.edu>
Date: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 12:22 PM
To: John List <milton-l at richmond.edu>
Subject: Re: [Milton-L] "Immortality and the Boy in the Age of Milton"
Bravissimo/Bravissima to all concerned!
Stephen M. Buhler
Aaron Douglas Professor of English
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
sbuhler1 at unl.edu
From: milton-l-bounces at richmond.edu [mailto:milton-l-bounces at richmond.edu] On Behalf Of Steve Fallon
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 11:31 AM
To: John Milton Discussion List <milton-l at richmond.edu>
Subject: [Milton-L] "Immortality and the Boy in the Age of Milton"
In several weeks Cambridge University Press will publish Immortality and the Body in the Age of Milton. For those interested, we have attached a flyer with a discount code.
Steve Fallon and John Rumrich
Introduction, John Rumrich and Stephen M. Fallon
1. “The Enfolded Sublime of Incarnate Immortality,” Gardner Campbell
2. “Milton’s “Lycidas,” or Edward King’s Two Bodies,” James Nohrnberg
3. “Narcissus in the Boudoir: Aretino’s Petrarchan Postures,” Gordon Braden
4. “John Bunyan in Bed: Carnality and Creativity,” Vera Camden
5. “Milton’s Beautiful Body,” Gregory Chaplin
6. “The Fortunate/Unfortunate Fall and Two Varieties of Immortality in Paradise Lost,”
Stephen M. Fallon
7. “Francis Bacon’s Political Theology of Miracles,” Gregory Foran
8. “Flesh made Word: Pneumatology and Miltonic Textuality,” John Rumrich
9. “Milton Beyond Iconoclasm,” David A. Harper
10. “Hester Pulter's Brave New Worlds,” Louisa Hall
11. “Death-Weddings or Living Books: Cavendish Rewriting Donne,” Dustin Stewart
12. “Paradise Lost and the Creation of Mormon Theology,” John Rogers
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Milton-L