[Milton-L] Digital Milton

john rumrich rumrichj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 12:06:44 EST 2018

For those interested in the subject of *Digital Milton,* Olin Bjork (who
also contributed to the collection referenced by Hugh Richmond, superbly
edited by David Currell and Islam Issa), has had another fascinating
article published, in *Journal of Literature and Science*.  It shows how
Milton's *Pandaemonium* inspired the computer scientist Oliver Selfridge's
Pandemonium, which is a model for some of the first pattern recognition
programs to simulate a neural network.

Best holiday wishes to you all.

John