[Milton-L] SCRC - papers requested

Brendan Prawdzik brendanprawdzik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 11:51:26 EST 2018

Dear all,

Until *December 31*, The South Central Renaissance Conference is accepting
papers for its April 10-13 meeting.

Please visit our website <http://sites.psu.edu/scrc> (sites.psu.edu/scrc)
to submit a proposal.

In addition to Milton papers, we are particularly eager for papers related
to the life and works of Andrew Marvell, to Queen Elizabeth I and the
Elizabethan age, and to Renaissance art (visual and musical).

Those on this list might be particularly interested in the panels of the
Andrew Marvell Society, which meets at SCRC each year for the most copious
representation of scholarly work on Marvell domestic or international.

Please note, too, that ten graduate student presenters will be awarded
travel fellowships of $150 - $400.

Thanks,

Brendan Prawdzik

SCRC 2019 Program Chair

--
Dr. Brendan Prawdzik

BA Rutgers University, 2001
PhD The University of California, Berkeley, 2009