[Milton-L] Language epochs

Kemmer Anderson kanderso at mccallie.org
Thu Dec 13 12:12:35 EST 2018

Thank you Angelica for compiling those Nativity Poems. My book *Songs of
Bethlehem: Nativity Poems* (2014) is available on Amazon. Some of the poems
echo Milton' For instance: "Annunciation" echoes Milton's Nativity poem:
"The Word made flesh just might / Turn the tyranny of pagan reason / Toward
a kingdom ruled by divine sight."     Also "Bethlehem Song" Adapted from
Paradise Regained begins with a 2 line quote from J.M.  I am reading
tonight a couple of Nativity poems  in Chattanooga at River City Sessions
for the Christmas session. My favorite is "Zeke, the Shepherd Dog"    "The
sheep dogs of goodness and mercy / Follow us through the pasture one more
time."  Kemmer Anderson, McCallie School, Chattanooga, TN

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>