[Milton-L] Language epochs

Salwa skhoddam at cox.net
Thu Dec 13 11:33:34 EST 2018

Jeremy,

For some reason I was looking at my old notes and lo and behold, I found the
following title! Milton's "On the Morning of Christ's Nativity" and the
Tradition of English Poetry on this Theme, by C. Harold Hurley (Mellen P,
2008). I haven't read it but I thought that it might be helpful to you.

Happy Holidays to all.

Salwa

Salwa Khoddam, PhD.

Professor of English, Emerita