[Milton-L] Language epochs

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Tue Dec 11 18:29:38 EST 2018

Dear Jeremy,

I am away from campus so I cannot check the attachment against the originals – I know I corrected some typos. But here is what I have students read along with Milton’s “On the Morning.” Best wishes for a great course.

--

Adios,
Angelica

Angelica Duran
Professor
English, Comparative Literature, Religious Studies (Director, 2009-13)
Purdue University, 500 Oval Drive - Heavilon Hall
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907 U.S.A.

<duran0 at purdue.edu<mailto:duran0 at purdue.edu>>
<http://www.cla.purdue.edu/english/directory/?p=Angelica_Duran>