[Milton-L] Language epochs

Jeremy Larson jeremylars at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:34:42 EST 2018

Dear Nancy Charlton and others on the list (if I may be so bold),

Because you brought up Milton's so-called Nativity Ode in the context of
other Christmas poems, I thought it might be okay to ask a related
question. Do you have a list of "all the Christmas poetry up through the
18th century" and even beyond? I am scheduled to teach a course on Milton
next fall, and I'm interested in other Christmas poems to put in
conversation with Milton's ode. Thank you.

Jeremy Larson, PhD
Assistant Professor
Regent University