[Milton-L] IMS12 in Strasbourg (Palais universitaire, 17-21 June 2019)

Christophe Tournu tournu at unistra.fr
Sat Aug 4 04:08:05 EDT 2018

Dear fellow Miltonists,
We will be glad to welcome you all in Strasbourg for IMS12 (17-21 June 2019).
Please note that the deadline to submit proposals is December 1st. Please feel free to submit your proposals earlier. You will get a response from the Committee within a month.
Strasbourg is home to the European Parliament and we carefully chose the dates for the conference. There will no Parliamentary meeting on the week of the symposium.
There are 78 hotels and 4747 rooms available in Strasbourg! We have special conference rates, but if you book very early, much ahead of the conference, you can get even lower rates.
The Symposium will be held at the Palais Universitaire, which is just across the river by the City, where most of the hotels are located. Hence they are all within walking distance. The closest is Regent Contades, at a stone’s throw (350 meters), and one of the farthest is Regent Petite-France (2 km). Depending on how fit you are, they can be reached within 5 to 20 minutes.
For your convenience, I will post a more complete list with a map on the conference website:
http://www.ims12.unistra.fr <http://www.ims12.unistra.fr/>
There are also many Airbnb possibilities. If you are interested, please check: https://www.airbnb.fr/a/Strasbourg <https://www.airbnb.fr/a/Strasbourg>
Looking forward to seeing you all,
Christophe