[Milton-L] Appropriation of Areopagitica

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 19:34:18 EDT 2018

It doesn’t bother me that nutcases act and think like nutcases. At least this nutcase has read Milton. It does bother me that politicians who care more about gun company profits than human life empower these nutcases and use them for their own political gain at the expense of everyone else.

And it bothers me even more that educated people, even people with PhDs in the humanities, vote these politicians into office. The real problem is systemic, and most of the blame for loss of life lies at the feet of the Republican Party and the NRA.