[Milton-L] CFP: SCRC Exploring the Renaissance 2018

Fleck, Andrew J ajfleck at utep.edu
Thu Sep 28 15:00:14 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to forward the Call for Papers for the next annual meeting of the South-Central Renaissance Conference. Its next meeting will take place in April 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia. Proposals will be accepted through December 15, 2017. There are always a variety of excellent papers on Milton at the SCRC, so please do consider proposing a paper on Milton or another early modern topic.

--Andy Fleck

>From Patricia Garcia, this year's program chair:

I'm now the program chair, and I was hoping you could share our CFP with the Milton Society of America members.  I'm sending along the CFP, and it's on our website as well:  www.scrc.us.com<http://www.scrc.us.com>.

Thank you for your consideration, and please contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Patricia M. García, Ph.D.

Lecturer of English

Patricia M. García