[Milton-L] CFP: Symposium on Medieval and Renaissance Studies 2018

Fleck, Andrew J ajfleck at utep.edu
Thu Sep 28 15:03:23 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I also received this message (below) with the Call for Papers for the Symposium on Medieval and Renaissance Studies to be held at Saint Louis University in June 2018. I hope you will consider submitting a proposal!

Andy

Andrew Fleck                                         Miners put an end to darkness,
Associate Professor of English               and search out to the farthest bound
University of Texas at El Paso                the ore in gloom and deep darkness.
ajfleck at utep.edu                                    The sources of the rivers they probe;
(915) 747-0246                                            hidden things they bring to light.

Hello, my name is Kevin Dumke. I am one of the coordinators for the upcoming Sixth Annual Symposium on Medieval and Renaissance Studies, to be hosted at Saint Louis University from June 18-20, 2018. Would you please circulate this Call For Papers (attached) to the Milton Society of America's mailing list, and add an announcement to its blog or upcoming events calendar. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you very much for your attention and help!

Best,
Kevin