[Milton-L] In Memoriam: Betsy Walsh (Folger Shakespeare Library)

Carol Barton, PhD, CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 26 15:34:31 EDT 2017

I am so sorry to learn of the passing of Betsy Walsh, whom many of you will have known as the head of Reader Services at the Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, DC. She was an invaluable font of archival knowledge, and one of the kindest, gentlest souls it has ever been my pleasure to know. She contributed a great deal to the ambience of what Al Labriola once called “nirvana.”

For those who will be in the area, details of the services are here:

https://www.folger.edu/in-memoriam-betsy-walsh?utm_source=wordfly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=InMemoryofBetsyWalsh&utm_content=version_A&promo=5103

With sincere sadness,

Carol Barton