[Milton-L] Fwd: my description / A clip of the Bien performance

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 11:20:19 EDT 2017

Dear Miltonists:

Famed Surrealist Bienvenido Bones Banez performed a Milton's Paradise Lost
Rhapsody last Saturday at one of our famous dinners. As some for you may
know, we have commissioned music for Paradise Lost from several
international artists. Bien is from the Philippines. Also the famed
Lutheran hymn writer Amanda Husberg has written my Requiem as a Paradise
Lost contributor. I am sure that many of you cannot wait to hear it played
at my funeral.  One of my Paradise Lost videos on Youtube has over 123,000
views on Youtube from 25 countries, more than Philip Pullman or Ian
Richardson, so I feel that I must be doing something right to spread the
Miltonic Message. It is hard to hear what Bien is singing, but if you
listen hard he mentions Milton, Blake and Lindall. So take a listen to
Bien's powerful rendition of The PL Rhapsody:

Bien's Description:
SATANIC RHAPSODY: World 666-Surreal-Music: Piano played intuitive style,
makes a kind of magic and we are inspired from John Milton, William Blake,
and Terrance Lindall, about our world political leaders and religious
leaders taking Satan's lead from the consequences of eating from the Tree
of Knowledge and following into the perpetual curse of war...turning to the
policy of human law and ruin instead of God's law.  Since ancient times
Satan the Devil has always been philosophically preaching his
Political-Pantheon world view of Universal Progressive Liberal
Submission!" Bien
Banez piano performance @ WAH Celebrates Volunteers
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL897FtM_0k&feature=youtu.be>

Bien Banez piano performance @ WAH Celebrates Volunteers
As this 20th Anniversary year approaches its conclusion, WAH Center hosts,
with appreciation, an exhibition to h...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL897FtM_0k&feature=youtu.be>

Sincerely Bienvenido Bones Banez, Jr.

Thank you Orin Buck.