[Milton-L] Paradise Found

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Fri Sep 15 19:23:22 EDT 2017

Nice post, Salwa!

One might want to ask whether stronger building codes might help building retention, as it seems to have done in Florida.

I recommend that they now christen the site Paradise Regained.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
Charles W. Moorman Distinguished Professor, 2017-2019
The University of Southern Mississippi
108 College Drive #5037
Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001