[Milton-L] Paradise Found

Salwa skhoddam at cox.net
Fri Sep 15 16:47:32 EDT 2017

"De Niro wants to pour millions into a lavish new resort, build fresh
structures and rename it Paradise Found. The goal is to draw more tourists
to the secluded island and provide jobs to the local islanders."

I couldn't help wondering if this huge enterprise won't be nullified in a
couple of years, if another hurricane passes through this island, which is
in the path of these violent storms. There doesn't seem to be a rainbow in
sight declaring God's grace as the Bible and Milton teach us. But maybe in
another time and place.

Salwa

Salwa Khoddam, PhD.

Professor of English, Emerita