[Milton-L] Pass the salt.

Bryson, Michael E michael.bryson at csun.edu
Mon Sep 4 22:59:38 EDT 2017

Seems to me that accusations of anti-intellectualism are where (even potentially) useful conversations go to die. As this one seems to have done.

Michael Bryson

Love and its Critics: From the Song of Songs to Shakespeare and Milton’s Eden (Cambridge: Open Book, 2017)
<https://www.openbookpublishers.com/product/611>https://www.openbookpublishers.com/product/611