[Milton-L] Pass the salt.

Watt, James jwatt at butler.edu
Mon Sep 4 22:35:27 EDT 2017

I think when Richard bows out, I bow out with him. To those who say "They also serve who only stand and wait" is ironic or ambiguous, I reply "So you say. And so you may also believe. What's KNOWN, though, to all of us, is only known in our bones. Nort our brains, not our hearts, not even in our souls, but in our bones. And I'd say to one who doubted Milton's sincerity here, "Do you doubt his skill? Or his talent? Do you doubt your own? Indeed, if not, then you do not doubt enough until you doubt your doubt. Then we can talk."

Jim Watt