[Milton-L] Milton-L Digest, Vol 130, Issue 8

john rumrich rumrichj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 02:30:44 EDT 2017

I don't know, Roy.  You say it's a problem, but your Siri mediated message
strikes me as a model of clarity and point.

One thing, given the scenario you describe, Bentley would have had to come
up with a different or at least modified pretext for altering the text of
Milton's epic, unless he had been willing to ascribe a persistently
malignant agency to an autocorrect function.

John