[Milton-L] Upcoming deadline for M.A. in English at the University of British Columbia's Okanagan Campus

Reeves, Margaret Margaret.Reeves at ubc.ca
Thu Nov 23 17:56:55 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues:

We are currently accepting applications for the M.A. in English program at the University of British Columbia’s Okanagan Campus. The deadline is Jan. 15, 2018, and prospective applicants are advised to contact the M.A. English Coordinator, Dr. George Grinnell, for more information: george.grinnell at ubc.ca<mailto:george.grinnell at ubc.ca>. I would be grateful if you could share this link to our new website with your undergraduate students:  http://fccs.ok.ubc.ca/programs/graduate/ma-english.html.

With best wishes,
Margaret
Dr. Margaret Reeves
margaret.reeves at ubc.ca<mailto:margaret.reeves at ubc.ca>