[Milton-L] Milton in Translation book launch (6th Dec)

Jonathan Olson jonathan.olson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 13:48:28 EST 2017

Dear all,

Birmingham City University's Faculty of Arts, Design and Media is delighted
to invite anyone on this list to the book launch of *Milton in Translation* on
Wednesday 6th December 2017. The book's many contributors from six
continents demonstrate the breadth of Milton's international reception
(TOC:
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/milton-in-translation-9780198754824
).

Tickets are free and include refreshments and drinks. Registration is
required via this link:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/milton-in-translation-book-launch-tickets-39791984898

Some details from the volume were mentioned in the Guardian's coverage:
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/jul/20/paradise-lost-translated-more-often-in-last-30-years-than-previous-300

Also on behalf of my co-editors, Angelica Duran and Islam Issa, I would be
delighted to see you in Birmingham on the 6th.

Very best,
Jonathan

Jonathan R. Olson
Assistant Professor of English