[Milton-L] Apology

Salwa skhoddam at cox.net
Mon Nov 13 12:21:21 EST 2017

Dear All,

I want to apologize for responding so disrespectfully to Terrance's posting.
As Jeffery has noted in his last email, Terrance is an intelligent and
creative scholar who deserves respect even though people, like me, may have
some sharp disagreements with his philosophy and style. It was not
appropriate for me to respond so rashly and offensively on this esteemed
list. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, especially Terrance's. In my
opinion, there should be no room for uncivil discourse anywhere, anytime. I
certainly did not live up to this belief that I have always cherished.

I have already apologized to Terrance personally.

Happy Holidays everyone. May you have health, happiness, and peace.

Salwa

Salwa Khoddam, PhD.

Professor of English, Emerita

Oklahoma City University