[Milton-L] Leaving the Milton listserv

Schwartz, Louis lschwart at richmond.edu
Sun Nov 5 16:41:19 EST 2017

Just in case some of you have put his email address on “ignore” and therefore did not see the post he sent early today, Terrance Lindall has decided on his own to unsubscribe from the list.  He has also agreed to remove the quotations from list-member posts he had added, without permission, to the text that accompanies his image.

If any of you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me off list.

All the best to everyone,

Louis

Louis Schwartz
Professor of English