[Milton-L] ignore him to oblivion instead

Raphael Magarik raphael.magarik at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 22:35:45 EDT 2017

A small recommendation: one can in fact "block" a sender in gmail quite
easily (the instructions are google-able). Licensing, for better or for
worse, is something we can all do personally for emails, and it is indeed
possible to enjoy a Milton list without any given miscreant. I do so quite
happily. Unfortunately, I have no solution for the floods of email *discussing
*a problematic contributor, except that if all of us block someone, that
person will quite magically disappear from the conversation.

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Nancy Charlton <charltonwordorder1 at gmail.com