[Milton-L] Leaving the Milton listserv

Tony Demarest tonydemarest at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 19:38:23 EDT 2017

Dear List-

I am retired from Felician University for 2.5 years- but during my active period, I taught Milton five times to an ever growing audience- but I know much of what I know about JM has been honed and refined by the generous scholars who post here. I and my past students thank you and wish for nothing more than my continued joy in reading your posts, and sending me back to the poet time and time again.
I hope we can return to civility and expanding insights-

Tony