[Milton-L] ignore him to oblivion instead

Bob Blair bblair48 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 18:40:37 EDT 2017

As we said in the day:  "Do not feed the trolls."
Bob Blair

    On Saturday, November 4, 2017 4:40 PM, Crystal L Bartolovich <clbartol at syr.edu> wrote:

 I wish that instead of either banning or engaging with posts perceived to
be boring, irrelevant, offensive or even racist, everyone would just
ignore them.  Why give them so much power?  Not engaging with attention
seekers is the best way to discourage them.  Attention is their fuel.
Even ‹perhaps especially‹negative attention.  Stop opening the emails,
clicking on the links, gratifying the sender with outrage.  Ignore him to
oblivion instead.