[Milton-L] Leaving the Milton listserv

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 17:37:49 EDT 2017

I would like to echo appreciation for Ryan, Katie's, and Brandon's
comments. We also might want to note that Lindall's artwork appears on the
covers of books written by or edited by Milton scholars, that he has been
validated by Milton scholars for his art in the past, and that he is by no
means the biggest fascist on this list, but I suspect being a fascist isn't
really the issue here -- what matters is that you're an urbane fascist, a
polite fascist, or at least a non-trolling and aggressively self-promoting
fascist.

For my part, I've lost patience with fascists.