[Milton-L] Permission

Julia Walker walker at geneseo.edu
Sat Nov 4 14:29:03 EDT 2017

> My opinion is that they have talked about me (negatively) in an uncopyrighted and open forum. I think I have every legal and ethical right to use what people say about  me.
>
> Opinions?

People have talked about/to you because you have invited, suborned, coaxed, and solicited their negative responses.  You cannot now, in good conscience, rush into print protesting gambling in Casablanca.  Please.

Take this silliness on FaceBook or your blog.  The list discussion is for John Milton.   And you, sir, are no John Milton.

julia
Julia M Walker
Professor of English
State University of New York at Geneseo