[Milton-L] Credited Wiki

Graham, Jean graham at tcnj.edu
Fri Nov 3 13:01:41 EDT 2017

I am also glad that the source is acknowledged, Salwa, and I find the image
offensive.

Jean

Dr. Jean E. Graham
Professor and Associate Chair
Department of English, The College of New Jersey
Bliss Hall 135 (inside Bliss 129, the department office suite)
office hours: M 10-12 and 1-5, T 10-10:50 and 3:30-5, F 10-10:50, and by
appointment