[Milton-L] Credited Wiki

Salwa skhoddam at cox.net
Fri Nov 3 12:53:12 EDT 2017

Dear All,

Maybe I’m too sensitive, or maybe I misinterpreted it, but I’m insulted by Terrance Lindall’s Milton Portrait.

I do wish that such postings do not find their way into our Milton Discussion List. I do appreciate it though that the Wiki source was credited.

Salwa

Salwa Khoddam, PhD.

Professor of English, Emerita

Oklahoma City University