[Milton-L] Credited Wiki

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 12:37:01 EDT 2017

Dear Guys:

I credited the Wiki source on my Wordpress site and WIX Site. Thanks for
pointing out my sloppiness. At the glorious age of 73 one gets a bit lazy.

I used to be a good scholar, original research, solid reasoning and
meticulous crediting. Strong suit was logic. My Milton professor said in
praise on my final exam that I still have in my archives,  "Milton would
have reasoned thus!" Graduated Magna Cum Laude with double majors and a
double minor.

I see Wordpress got over 90 views on that one day. Thanks for looking.

Have you seen my latest Milton Portrait:

https://issuu.com/lindall/docs/satan_as_a_black_man_reduced