[Milton-L] Sure...

Nancy Charlton charltonwordorder1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:46:45 EDT 2017

It seems to me that this brouhaha might have been avoided by the simple
courtesy of following the rudiments of documentation  and attribution most
of us learned in English 102, and later in Intro to Grad Study. Terrance
could have indicated Wikipedia as his source, and his authorship would not
have been taken as vainglorious self-seeking.

Nancy harlton