[Milton-L] Cultural Appropriation and Reverse Appropriation: The English Language in the Development of Civilization

Brendan Prawdzik brendanprawdzik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 16:03:13 EDT 2017

Why would you link us to an article that steals its introduction
word-for-word from Wikipedia?  There might be some oblique logic that I'm
missing, here, but I'm not sure that it would be worth the gambit of
plagiarism.

Terrance Lindall, can you argue, in straightforward logic, a support of
your now repeated stealing of other authors' words, without credit given,
without quotation marks?  With your name attached, in both cases?

It is beyond doubt that you are a serial plagiarist.  What is your
defense?  Logical, straightforward argument: please.

Brendan

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Terrance Lindall <tlindall at gmail.com> wrote:

> See here:
> https://tlindall.wordpress.com/
>
> Sunday I was delighted to entertain a young lady from Turkey studying
> Milton at NYU. She was interviewing me for a paper. She identified herself
> as a "millennial." Her heritage is Muslim although she is not religious. We
> talked about the racial and the religious divides and the future of
> humanity. I got a good look at how this millennial at least sees the
> problems and opportunities of society...all couched in discussion of
> Milton's Satan and that authoritarian God (comparing both to Trump),
> knowledge and the rest. Certainly not an SJW of the generation X that wants
> to burn and churn Western Civilization variety...much more contemplative
> and philosophical. I am hopeful after talking to her.
>
> So since there is a lot of angst out there about the horror and sin of
> cultural appropriation, here is my short take:
>
> https://tlindall.wordpress.com/

Dr. Brendan Prawdzik

BA Rutgers University, 2001
PhD The University of California, Berkeley, 2009