[Milton-L] PL: the gap between the early editions (Complete set of Fletcher's Facsimiles are online and searchable)

John Geraghty johnegeraghty at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 12:21:20 EDT 2017

Carl, sorry to hear that.  I have a few complete sets, including the printer's copy of volume 1.  I was planning on digitizing them but now there is no need.  Email me off list if you are interested in replacing the one you lost. I would not want to break up the sets, but maybe we could work something out.
Regards,  John