[Milton-L] theatrical milton

Stephen Buhler sbuhler1 at unl.edu
Wed May 3 21:58:46 EDT 2017

Bravissimo, Brendan!

Stephen M. Buhler
Aaron Douglas Professor of English
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
sbuhler1 at unl.edu

________________________________
From: milton-l-bounces at richmond.edu <milton-l-bounces at richmond.edu> on behalf of Steve Fallon <sfallon at nd.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 6:57 PM
To: John Milton Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Milton-L] theatrical milton

Congratulations, Brendan!

Steve

Stephen M Fallon

John J Cavanaugh Professor of the Humanities

Program of Liberal Studies and Department of English

University of Notre Dame

356 O'Shaughnessy Hall

Notre Dame, IN 46556

Tel: 1.574.631.6598   Fax:1.574.631.4795

pls.nd.edu<http://pls.nd.edu/>, english.nd.edu<http://english.nd.edu/>

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 2:37 PM, Brendan Prawdzik <brendanprawdzik at gmail.com<mailto:brendanprawdzik at gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear scholars of the Milton list,

I first hopped onto this email train in 2009, I believe, just as I was shifting from being a Berkeley graduate student to being a postdoctoral scholar at the Clark Library.  Many of you have been of immense help and encouragement - the latter a commodity all too much in need by graduate students and Ph.D.s.

Several of the list's conversations have fed, one way or another, into my book, Theatrical Milton: Politics and Poetics of the Staged Body, which has now been published by Edinburgh University Press (April 18, 2017, and distributed in North America by Oxford University Press, May 1, 2017).

I hope that you will find this self-promotion relevant to your ongoing studies.

Cheers,

Brendan

--
Dr. Brendan Prawdzik

BA Rutgers University, 2001
PhD The University of California, Berkeley, 2009